SureSilencing™ siRNA Negative Control (NEG3)
SureSilencing™ siRNA negative control is well designed that has no known gene targets in human, mouse and rat genome. It serves the purpose of distinguishing the sequence-specific silencing from non-specific effects, thus confirming silencing specificity of individual target-specific siRNA. It is also HPLC-purified as the target specific siRNAs. Research Use Only.
Resuspend 12.5 nmol lyophilized siRNA duplex in 625 µl RNase-free ddH2O to get a 20 µM stock solution. Aliquots are recommended when repeated use is needed.
First time users, please refer to the complete protocol in the SureSilencing™ siRNA User
- For 96-well transfection, on the day of transfection, dilute SureFECT 0.1
- 0.3 µl to 37.7 - 37.9 µl Opti-MEM I medium for each well.
- Mix 2-6 pmol (2µl) of siRNA and the negative control siRNA into 38ul of
Opti-MEM™ I diluted SureFECT. Mix gently.
- Incubate siRNA-SureFECT™ mix for 20 min at room temperature.
- Add 160 ul cells suspension (prepared during the incubation) at 8000 -
12000 cells/160µl in regular culture media to each well of 96-well plate. Mix
- Incubate the cells at 37 ºC in a CO2 incubator for 24 to 72 hours.
- Determine the target gene knock down usually at 48 hours after
transfection with real-time PCR.
- Determine the phenotype change at the time point you optimized with proper
reagent and/or equipments.
Please check the kit components immediately after you receive this
package. SABiosciences is only responsible for missing items reported within
two (2) business days of receipt.
||SureSilencing siRNA Negative Control (NEG3), 12.5nmol in each tube
|| One (1)
||SureSilencing siRNA InfoSheet with siRNA sequences
|| One (1)
Store siRNA duplex (either lyophilized or resuspended) at -20º C or below in non-frost-free freezer, avoid contamination of RNases and repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Stable for at least 6 months from the date of shipment.